To check the conclusions of your abstract(s)/paper(s) review and then to submit your final paper(s), please login (left)
Submission of full papers: March 31, 2016 (extended until April 8).
Before to write a full paper, please carefully read the instructions:
- - - (Please use the DOT, Word or RTF file as a template).
To prepare an oral presentation, please use the template : PPTX
The oral presentations (Powerpoint) shall be sent by October 21th, 2016 to:
email@example.com or using https://www.wetransfer.com/
Conference languages: English and Portuguese.
Final papers and posters must be provided in English only, with short abstracts in English, and Portuguese or Spanish or French (if possible, optional). They will be published in the conference proceedings. Awards will be given for the best papers presented at the conference.
At least one author per accepted paper must register for the conference by June 30, 2016. One author cannot register for more than two papers, but may be author or co-author of an unlimited number of papers. The papers will be limited to 10 pages maximum.
- Submission of abstracts before: 15th November 2015
- Acceptance of abstracts: 15th February 2016
- Submission of full papers before: 31st March 2016 - extended until April 8
- Acceptance of full papers: 13rd June 2016
- Submission of revised papers by June 27 and mandatory early bird author's registration: 4th July 2016.
ICWIM7 - International Conference on Weigh-In-Motion, Foz do Iguaçu, November 7-10, 2016