ISWIM consists of Individual and Corporate Members
Individual MembersIndividual members are people who are interested in or using WIM, or are doing testing, research or business relating to WIM. Members can be from public or private organisations.
There are also student membership for fulltime students and senior membership for those who are retired.
Annual fee: free for 2016 and 2017.
Corporate MembersISWIM accepts Corporate Members. Corporate members can be public or private organisations such as:
- governmental bodies (departments or divisions)
- research or testing organisations
- universities (and divisions thereof)
- standards organisations
- commercial companies (see Vendors College below)
- Small Corporate Members with up to 250 employees have 2 votes in the General Assembly,
Annual fee: 400 /500 US$,
- Large Corporate Members with more than 250 staff have 5 votes in the General Assembly,
Annual fee: 600 /750 US$.
Vendors CollegeCommercial enterprises such as WIM manufacturers and vendors can join the Vendors College.
This group is entitled to elect up to 2 members to the Board.
Honorary Member: Dr Clyde LEE
Dr Clyde LEE, Emeritus Professor of the University of Texas was nominated first Honorary Member of ISWIM, in Dallas, June 5, 2012.
The ISWIM Board decided to recognize his outstanding and sustainable contribution to Weigh-in-Motion for five decades, his pioneering work, application, inspiration to others, and the development of the ASTM-1318, the first WIM standard in the World.
click on pics to enlarge